HOW TO DO
- DEFAULT LOGIN
- INITIAL CONFIG: DEFAULT COMPANY
- INITIAL CONFIG: TAX CATEGORY
- INITIAL CONFIG: PAYMENT TYPES
- INITIAL CONFIG: WAREHOUSES
- INITIAL CONFIG: STOCK MOVEMENT TYPE
- PRODUCTS: CATEGORY TYPE
- PRODUCTS: ADDING PRODUCTS
- PRODUCTS: ADDING IMAGES
- PRODUCTS: COMPOUND PRODUCTS
- STOCK: ADD PRODUCTS
- STOCK: REMOVE PRODUCTS
- POS: MAKING SALES
- INVOICES: CREATING AN INVOICE
- CLIENTS: ADD A NEW CLIENT
- GO BACK
Products: Adding a compound products
A compound product is a product composed of other products already in the system. It's useful to have compound products if you are selling packages of products together, or if you are "creating" products from your other products. For example you could have ingredient products like chocolate powder and milk and a compound product "HOT CHOCOLATE" made with those. Compound products don't have stock count, they use products they are composed by and every time they are sold those products are removed from your stock count.
You can never have multiple items with exactly the same name!!!
You can NOT delete an item from the list, consider using edit option.